As several friends have asked me how I keep up with events, I thought I’d write a post sharing one of the tips.
You can find the Events you join on Facebook directly in your iCal on your Mac. This is useful consolidate your events, and can even synchronize with your iPhone and iPad!
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Facebook events (https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar)
- Click on the gear icon on the top right
- Select Export
- Click the “upcoming events” link in the lightbox that will appear
- It will open a subscription box directly in iCal
- Click Subscribe and you’ll find Facebook Events in the Subscription list in the left column
Subscriptions can be set to auto-refresh.
Here are the steps visualized: